- With Kneitschel, Dietmar (1999). A new electoral system for Sri Lanka? Colombo : Friedrich-Ebert Stiftung
- No need to increase 225 to 255, June 16, 2015; (2015, April 3).
- A proof of feasibility of accommodating FPP within the PR system, April 3, 2015).
- විධායකයක් නොමැති සන්දර්භයක මැතිවරණ සංශෝධන (Feb 04, 2016)
- Governability v. Proportionality (2016)
- On Ranil’s Formula for Electoral Reforms (June 11, 2015)
- Bridging The Trust Gap In Electoral Reforms (June 4, 2015)
- Electoral Reforms In Sri Lanka: Small Parties & The Proposed 20th Amendment (April 21, 2015)
- A review of the proposed mixed member proportional representation method of election; යෝජිත මිශ්ර මන්ත්රී මැතිවරණ ක්රමය පිළිබඳ සමාලෝචනයක්, Economic Review, July-September, Colombo: Peoples Bank (2016)
- Electoral system in Sri Lanka. Lecture, Defense Services Command Staff College, Sapugaskanda, Sri Lanka (May 12, 2017).
- Liaras, Evan (2010, Feb) Electoral Engineering in Sri Lanka: Consequences for the Minorities. ICES, Colombo.
- Kelambi, Shermal (Minority Representation Through The 20A, June 4, 2015)
- Liyange, Sudantha (2008). in Edirisinghe, Rohan and Weliakal Asanga (2008). The Electoral Reform Debate in Sri Lanka. Centre for Policy Alternatives. Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- One Text (2014). Research on Representative Democracy and Electoral Reforms in Sri Lanka. Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Ranasinghesagara, J. (2016). A New Electoral Method for Sri Lanka. Sinhala/English
- Samarajiva, R. (2015, August 19), Let’s get started on electoral reforms, again, Financial Times, http://www.ft.lk/article/459367/Let-s-get-started-on-electoral-reforms–again.
- Select Committee on Electoral Reforms of The Parliament of Sri Lanka (2003). Interim Report. Sinhala/Tamil/English
- Vollan, K (2015). Options for a mixed member proportional system for the Parliament of Sri Lanka. CPA, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Welikala, Asanga (2008). Representative Democracy, Proportional Representation and Plural Society in Sri Lanka in Edirisinghe, Rohan and Welikala Asanga (2008). The Electoral Reform Debate in Sri Lanka. Centre for Policy Alternatives. Colombo Sri Lanka.
- Croissant, Aural (2002). Electoral politics in Korea. In Electoral politics in Southeast & East Asia. Ed. Aurel Croissant. Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Office for Regional Co-operation in Southeast Asia. http://library.fes.de/fulltext/iez/01361inf.htm
- Croissant, Aurel (2002). Introduction in Electoral politics in Southeast & East Asia. Ed. Aurel Croissant. Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Office for Regional Co-operation in Southeast Asia. http://library.fes.de/fulltext/iez/01361inf.htm
- Fischer, Jeff (2002). Electoral Conflict and Violence: A Strategy for Study and Prevention. IFES White Paper
- Horowitz, Donald L. (2003, October). Electoral Systems: A Primer for Decision Makers. Journal of Democracy, 14 (4), p. 115-127 (Open Version)
- Horowitz, Donald L. (2014). Ethnic Power Sharing: Three Big Problems. Journal of Democracy, 25(2), p. 5-20. (Open Version)
- Liaras, Evangelos (2009). Revisiting Electoral Engineering: Party Systems and Electoral Reforms in Turkey, Northern Ireland, Guyana, and Sri Lanka (2009). APSA 2009 Toronto Meeting Paper. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1449132
- Thames, Frank C. Thames and Edwards, Martin S. (2006). Differentiating Mixed-Member Electoral Systems: Mixed-Member Majoritarian and Mixed-Member Proportional Systems and Government Expenditures. Comparative Political Studies, 39 (7), p. 905-927. (Open Version)
- Shugart, Matthew Soberg and Wattenburg, Martin P. (2003). Mixed‐Member Electoral Systems: A Definition and Typology. In Matthew Soberg Shugart and Martin P. Wattenberg, editors, Mixed-Member Electoral Systems: The Best of Both Worlds? Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2001.